Democrats will face a nightmare scenario if the Republicans win enough seats in the House and Senate to have oversight powers over congressional committees, and a report released on Friday by US House Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) reveals that he has a comprehensive plan to investigate the concerns that Americans have about the historic corruption and fraud at the top of the United States Government.
If all goes well for the Republicans, Jordan is poised to be chosen for House Speaker, giving him a bird’s-eye view of the report’s contents.
Friday, Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee reportedly unveiled a 1,000-page study claiming pervasive politicization and malfeasance inside the FBI.
The devastating report stated that the bureau is “rotten to the core,” that it distorted numbers on domestic violent extremism for political goals, and that it minimized probes and “severe charges of malfeasance” against Hunter Biden.
Members of the Republican party on the committee also said that whistleblowers have alleged “rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse” and attempted to expel conservative personnel.
The Daily Mail said that the study was written without the assistance of the Democrats on the committee, the majority party, and was issued four days before the midterm elections, indicating that the GOP will target the FBI if they regain the House majority.
It describes Republican Senator Chuck Grassley’s disclosure that FBI agent Tim Thibault, as part of a “scheme” to suppress unflattering material about President Joe Biden’s son, caused laptop charges to be ‘falsely’ branded as ‘disinformation.’
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is broken under the direction of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, according to a report by the Republican Party. The problem resides with the FBI’s political bureaucracy, not with the vast majority of frontline agents who serve our country.
Republicans refer to it as “the first complete description of the FBI’s issues to date, which undercut the FBI’s core law enforcement role.”
‘POLITICIZATION’ OF THE FBI: REPORT’S ‘KEY’ TAKEAWAYS
1) The FBI leadership abusing its law-enforcement authority for political reasons.
2) The FBI artificially inflating and manipulating domestic violent extremism statistics for political purposes.
3) The FBI downplaying and reducing the spread of the serious allegations of wrongdoing leveled against Hunter Biden.
4) The Justice Department and FBI using counterterrorism resources to target parents resisting a far-left educational curriculum.
5) The FBI abusing its foreign surveillance authorities.
6) The Justice Department and FBI conducting an unprecedented raid on a former president’s home.
7) The FBI stalking a Republican Congressman on a family vacation to seize his personal cell phone.
8) The Justice Department and the FBI continuing to allow attacks on pro-life facilities and churches to go unabated, while pushing an anti-life agenda.
9) The FBI conducting an ‘intelligence’ assessment of a conservative charity under the guise of investigating unrelated alleged crimes.
10) The FBI purging employees who refuse to align themselves with the leadership’s political ideology.
11) The FBI helping Big Tech to censor Americans’ political speech.
More on this story via The Republic Brief:
The Republicans accuse the FBI of using counterterrorism resources to target parents during the highly divisive school board meetings in the pandemic and abusing foreign surveillance powers. CONTINUE READING…