HomePoliticsBreaking: Trump Responds to Biden's Balloon Claim

Breaking: Trump Responds to Biden’s Balloon Claim

Published on

Former President Donald Trump and senior members of his team have vehemently disputed and contradicted accusations made by key Biden military officers about the Chinese surveillance balloon.

The balloon, which was shot down on Saturday evening, had caused the Biden administration and many Americans shame and alarm.

Saturday, the Biden administration addressed these concerns at a news conference, and it was during this briefing that the subject of Donald Trump was brought up.

“(The People’s Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” a defense official said.

Given the widespread outrage this one surveillance balloon has generated, the allegation that there have been several spy balloons in the past — much alone “at least three” under the Trump administration — was rather bold.

In a Sunday morning interview with Fox News Digital, Trump refuted these assertions.

“This never happened. It would have never happened,” Trump said.

According to Fox News, Trump stated that China “respected us greatly” throughout his presidency.

“It never happened with us under the Trump administration and if it did, we would have shot it down immediately,” Trump said. “It’s disinformation.”

Trump then attacked the Biden administration, asserting that they were pushing “disinformation” because “they look so horrible, as usual.”

The former president continued by stating that the present government is “incompetent.”

Trump was hardly alone in denying these assertions.

More on this story via The Western Journal:

John Bolton, who previously served as Trump’s national security adviser, also denied the claims. It’s worth pointing out that Bolton and Trump’s relationship has turned positively acrimonious in recent years, so there’s little reason for Bolton to speak up other than to set the record straight.

“I don’t know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during my tenure, and I’d never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in 2018,” Bolton said. “I haven’t heard of anything that occurred after I left either.” CONTINUE READING…

Latest articles

Journalist Charged with Hacking Fox News and Leaking Tucker Carlson Footage

Journalist Timothy Burke faced indictment on Thursday, charged with offenses related to hacking in...

Trump Legal Team Unleashes Phone Records That Cast Major Doubt on Fani Willis and Nathan Wade’s Story

An examination of mobile phone records, presented by the legal team of former President...

Biden’s New Regulation Could Make Up to 1 Million Jobs Vanish

The Biden administration is in the process of putting in place a rule one...

Indicted FBI Informant Re-Arrested Under ‘Bizarre Circumstances,’ His Lawyers Say

A longstanding FBI informant, accused of orchestrating a fabricated multi-million dollar bribery scheme involving...

More like this