HomePoliticsGhislaine Maxwell Says She Believes Jeffrey Epstein Was Murdered

Ghislaine Maxwell Says She Believes Jeffrey Epstein Was Murdered

Published on

Monday saw the publication of a video of 61-year-old convicted madame Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been embroiled in controversy since her conviction. Maxwell, who is incarcerated for her involvement with sexual criminal Jeffrey Epstein, stated in the video that she believes Epstein was murdered in jail in 2019.

“Ghislaine Maxwell has claimed that authorities allowed her disgraced former boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein to kill himself and that the infamous photograph of Prince Andrew with Virginia Giuffre is a fake,” the Post Millenial reported about the situation, adding:

“In clips of a video interview from last August, the convicted sex offender and former British Socialite offered no apologies to Epstein’s victims, instead saying that they should take their disappointment out on the authorities who allowed him to die.”

Maxwell made the remarks during a phone interview with TalkTV’s Jeremy Kyle from prison in Florida.

“I believe that he was murdered. I was shocked. Then I wondered how it had happened because as far as I was concerned, he was going to … I was sure he was going to appeal,” Maxwell said, adding:

“I believe that he was murdered.”

“Ghislaine Maxwell speaks on Jeffrey Epstein’s death, adding that she didn’t know “he was so awful” and “wishes that she had never met him,” TalkTV (@TalkTV) posted on Twitter on January 23, 2023.

The Daily Mail said that Epstein, a rich banker and convicted sex offender, died in his New York City jail cell in 2019 at the age of 66, after being jailed on sex trafficking charges involving underage girls. The article added:

“A New York City medical examiner determined he died by suicide, but “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” quickly became a meme that persists to this day.”

Maxwell is currently serving a 20-year jail term for collaborating with Epstein to sexually assault minor girls. She filed an appeal of her conviction in July 2022.

During the interview, Maxwell made several other assertions.

She said that a photograph from decades ago of Prince Andrew with his sexual assault victim Virginia Giuffre with Maxwell in the background is “fake.” Prince Andrew reportedly settled out of court with Giuffre for millions of dollars, although he has openly denied any wrongdoing.

Fox News reported on Andrew’s suspected plans on Monday.

“Prince Andrew is reportedly assembling a $12 million war chest to launch a legal case against sexual abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre in a bid to force her to retract the allegations — and possibly apologize — in court.

More on this story via The Republic Brief:

In a civil lawsuit filed in 2020, Giuffre accused the Duke of York of raping and abusing her on three occasions in 2001 when she was just 17.

Though Prince Andrew has refuted any wrongdoing, he agreed to an out-of-court settlement paid to Giuffre in February 2022 amid pressure from Buckingham Palace that damaging headlines were distracting from Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee. CONTINUE READING…

Latest articles

Gaetz, Boebert Say McCarthy Has Agreed to Release It All

The FBI's Hostage Rescue Crew was the team that entered the Capitol Building following...

The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free

Based on the information available, Jeffrey Epstein's colleagues might face federal criminal prosecution, but...

Republican Kari Lake Secures Blockbuster Court Victory

Kari Lake, a former Republican gubernatorial candidate, has filed a lawsuit saying that enough...

There Are Big Problems With Biden Team’s Evolving Story About Prior Chinese Balloons

Regarding slander against President Donald Trump, there's a concept I may have addressed previously. It's...

More like this