HomePoliticsTrump Releases Letter from His Doctor Detailing His Physical, Mental Health

Trump Releases Letter from His Doctor Detailing His Physical, Mental Health

Published on

Monday, a medical report from the former president’s personal physician stated that Trump is in “excellent” health.

The letter from Dr. Bruce Aronwald, who has been Trump’s physician since 2021, was delivered on the 81st birthday of President Joe Biden.

At this time, Biden holds the record for the eldest president in history. Following closely behind was Ronald Reagan, who concluded his second term at the age of 77.

“I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional,” Aronwald wrote.

“In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” the doctor continued.

Additionally, Aronwald disclosed that Trump underwent normal cardiovascular examinations and negative cancer screenings.

He shared that the 45th president has “reduced his weight through an improved diet and continued daily physical activity, while maintaining a rigorous schedule.”

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” the physician concluded.

At the conclusion of a second term, Trump, who is currently 77 years old, would be 82, while Biden would be 86.

In 2018, statistics compiled by the National Institutes of Health estimated that the life expectancy of a Caucasian male who reaches the age of 75 is approximately ten years longer. Therefore, Biden would be past that age range.

59% of voters, according to a September NBC News poll, have “significant concerns” regarding Biden’s physical and mental fitness to serve a second term. An additional 15% expressed moderate concerns, bringing the total to 74%.

A poll published last month by Monmouth University found that 76% of voters believe Biden is “too old” to be president, whereas only 48% believe Trump is.

Former Obama presidential campaign strategist David Axelrod told Maureen Dowd of The New York Times that Biden is attempting to deceive nature in order to secure a re-election, which is a risky endeavor.

“I think he has a 50-50 shot here, but no better than that, maybe a little worse,” Axelrod said.

“He thinks he can cheat nature here, and it’s really risky. They’ve got a real problem if they’re counting on Trump to win it for them. I remember Hillary doing that, too,” he added.

Biden recently reportedly called Axelrod a p***k.

WARNING: The following video contains vulgar language that some viewers may find offensive.

“I don’t care about them thinking I’m a p***k — that’s fine,” Axelrod told Dowd. “I hope they don’t think the polls are wrong because they’re not.”

Latest articles

Tucker Carlson Unveils ‘Secret’ Plans He’s Been Working On ‘for Months’

Tucker Carlson has disclosed his future plans following his dismissal from Fox News earlier...

Trump Delivers Scathing Announcement Outside NYC Courthouse

President Trump issued the following statement just now from outside a courtroom in New...

Tucker Carlson Issues Major Ultimatum To Trump

Tucker Carlson reportedly made some inspirational remarks at the annual Christmas dinner hosted by...

White House Makes Announcement About Hunter Pardon After He’s Hit With 9 NEW Charges

Concerning the recent indictment of First Son Hunter Biden and the likelihood that President...

More like this