WATCH: Joy Behar Suffers Dramatic Fall on ‘The View’

79-year-old Joy Behar took a hard fall in front of the audience while filming the latest episode of ABC’s “The View.”

Join Our Telegram Chanel Here: Donald Trump News

Co-hosts Sara Haines, 44, and Sunny Hostin, 53, were heard gasping before they tried to help Behar.

Behar did not suffer any serious injuries. She was able to continue on with the show. Here’s another angle:

Behar was walking out onstage at the start of the live show when she fell before reaching her seat.

Whoopi Goldberg, 66, also came over to help Behar. Goldberg told her to “just stand.”

“Twenty-five years, that has never happened — who do I sue?!” the comedian said following the tumble.

On a serious note, she told the audience that anyone who suffers a fall should monitor their symptoms.

“The main thing — just to talk seriously — when Bob Saget fell, he died,” Behar said.

“If you hit your head, and you feel dizzy or you have blurred vision, or you feel like you want to go to sleep, go to the doctor. Because that will kill you.”

She concluded with a joke, saying: “I’m a klutz!”

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Patriots news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

More from NY Post:

Cameras captured Behar face-planting on the stage, with the dramatic vision beamed out to audiences across the country.

Behar needed the help of Haines and Hostin to get back on her feet, and a production assistant also ran onstage for added support.

While the flustered comedian may not be quick on her feet, she laughed off the face-plant fiasco with her quick wit.

Join Our Telegram Chanel Here: Donald Trump News

Behar’s fall is the latest headline incident for “The View” veteran, who first appeared on the show back in 1997.

Just last week, Behar was blasted after she complained that the war in Ukraine could impact her planned vacation to Italy.

Meanwhile, last month, Behar told audiences that she would be wearing masks in public indefinitely, before she was busted sitting mask-less in a New York City restaurant just days later.