HomeUncategorizedWH With News Release! It Blows Up In Biden’s Face!

WH With News Release! It Blows Up In Biden’s Face!

Published on

The gas prices soared worldwide, and one Tuesday news release from the WH didn’t go as planned.

The release included Biden’s comments to a reporter after he arrived at a naval air station in Westworth Village, Texas.

“Mr. President, do you have a message for the American people on gas prices?” the reporter asked.

TRENDING: Huge News About Trump’s Twitter Account!

They’re going to go up,” Biden said. “Can’t do much right now. Russia is responsible.”

It’s not a great look for the president to tell Americans there’s nothing he can do to fix the country’s crisis. Biden’s statement can’t do anything about the gas crisis is untrue.

Biden’s claims in the news release are the same he made in a separate speech on Tuesday.

“It’s simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production,” Biden said. “That’s simply not true.”

“In the United States, 90 percent of onshore oil production takes place on land that the federal government doesn’t own,” he continued. “Of the remaining 10 percent that occurs on federal land, the oil and gas industry has millions of acres leased.”

“They have 9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year. They have 9,000 to drill onshore that are already approved. So let me be clear. Let me be clear — they are not using them for production now. That’s their decision. These are the facts.”

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Patriots news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fox Business stated that American Petroleum Institute President and CEO Mike Sommers said that the Biden Admin’s attempt to blame oil companies for refusing to drill is misguided.

“This represents a fundamental misunderstanding as to how this process works,” Sommers said. “Once you lease land, there is a whole process that you have to go through.”

“First, you have to actually discover whether there is oil and gas in that land. Second of all, you have to get a permit to actually develop that land. … Right now, we actually are developing more leases than we have in two decades, so the White House certainly doesn’t have their facts straight on this.”

Biden issued an executive order pausing leasing for oil companies on federal lands.

The President of the US said that he couldn’t decrease gas prices, but American Exploration and Production Council CEO Anne Bradburry said that lifting the restriction would benefit the country’s oil and gas situation.

“That accusation is a complete red herring,” Bradbury said. “It’s really a distraction from the fact that this administration has paused leasing on federal lands, something that we’re concerned about and something that we think needs to continue right away.”

Latest articles

Supreme Court rules Mike Lindell must face $1.3billion Dominion defamation lawsuit as it kicks off new term

Mike Lindell has stated from the beginning of his campaign to replace the vote...

Bombshell: Feds Paid Companies to Silence Trump, His Family, and Supporters

Election Integrity is on the approach of being prohibited in the 'free' United States...

WATCH: DeSantis Blows Up Latest Media Spin On Hurricane Ian Preparedness

Everyone who lives on the east coast of the United States, particularly in the...

Biden Admin Official Arrested By FBI After Huge Discovery

Under the Biden administration, the DOJ has been tirelessly seeking to demonstrate that former...

More like this